I installed the plates about a year ago on the stock shock and spring combo, along with the reinforcement plates from the rough road package 3 series.
They allow Camber (slide type) and Caster Adjustment (3 settings less than oem, oem and more than oem, I can't remember the exact numbers on top of my head).

I have dealt with camber plates from Tein and SPC on a nissan 240sx.
SPC product was of very poor quality and engineering. The bearing and rubber bushing failed within 4 month of street use and a couple autocross.
Tein was much better, but every couple of month I had to re-tighten the top nut or the springs would make clunking noises when turning hard to one side.

Vorshlag:
Awesome people to deal with, I had a couple questions regarding the install: I gave them a call, they requested a picture of the plates and the next day I had an answer in my emails

Parts:
High quality items, everything fits very nicely, the main plates are anodized everything else looks plated. These things will last a while and worst case scenario if the bearing has to be replaced down the road, that can probably be ordered separately to rebuild the plates.
I ordered some oem style spring perch as well.
After about a year not a single issue to report.
With the plates set for the most caster, I got max 2 degrees of camber on each side.
Perfect for street and the occasional AutoX.
With the OEM caster setting you should be able to get close to 3 degrees of camber if not more.

How does the car feel ?
-2 degrees of camber up front with more caster and getting rid of the old rubber made a huge difference. For anyone here chasing cornering G's this is probably number 2 biggest gain right after tires. A more performance oriented alignment will do wonder.

Tire wear:
-2 degrees of camber and zero toe up front - after about 10k miles the tires are wearing evenly with lot of highway miles. It might because every on ramp and off ramp is now a lot more fun, but that was a good surprise.

I'll see if I can find the pictures of the parts going on the car.