Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Threaded View

For Sale: Leftover Parts

My ZHP is gone and need to unload some left over parts. All prices are OBO. If you prefer to pick up, I am in the DC metro area and am willing to meet you.

- Brand new/never installed complete rear brake set: OEM Rotors, PBR Ultimate ceramic Pads, Rear Sensor. $200 shipped $175 picked up. This is the rear set up from the Turner MS brake kit. The rears didn't need done but I ordered the complete set. Now that the car is gone, I obviously do not need these.

- SOLD OEM ZHP Wheels. One front and one rear are bent, but fixable. No curb rash. I need to have the rear tires pulled off. If I can't sell the set as is, I will probably have the two bent wheels repaired. Would prefer to sell as a set than individually. Asking $350 picked up. I will take pictures of the wheels in the next day or so. I ran out of time/light.

- SOLD Bluetooth Parrot CK3000 Evolution & Connects2. I never got around to installing this. I think the only part needed is a way to connect the mic (a clip of some sort). $155 shipped

- I also have a brand new, never installed E46 M3 fuel filter that I accidentally ordered. If anybody has an M3 as well: $30 shipped

If you have any questions, let me know.
    Last edited by moose82; 11-28-2011 at 05:23 AM.