Hello to all the ZHP members in the Southwest! As per a mentioning in one of the new members threads, it seems that a gathering is soon to be in place! Being that the last car i owned and the forum site I was on with that one, i was always the one that everyone asked when i would be making another meet and when we would be getting together and all so i figured that with everyone's permission and blessing, perhaps i can be a partner of that here too given that i am very new to the community. nevertheless, i am here to propose a gathering.

Before anything is fully made official, i like to get ideas on what times work best and of course, what dates work best as well given that some people probably work on weekends. I would like to propose a couple dates but i am always open to suggestions as well.

Date 1: Feb. 19, 2011
Time: Subject to when people can best meet

Date 2: Feb. 26, 2011
Time: Subject to when people can best meet

Again this is just to get the party started, please i welcome suggestions and any ideas. now i don't know how these meets work with ZHPs (i assume more fun than i had with my previous car) but do we just meet and chat or do we do a nice cruise after chatting then get food? just trying to get an idea about how we do around here and maybe this can muster some ideas for this meet as well :D

thank you everyone!