Great to see an official ZHP Mafia forum! And here I thought it was just an E46F thing . . .

I'm serving in the USAF & so claim many states as home: born a Kansan, spent a year in OK, currently the wife & I are Ohioans (but will not be called Buckeyes!), & soon will be Texans.

I've had my 10/2003 ZHP for over three years now (since 08/2007) & have loved every minute! I actually bought it well before I knew much about E46s, let alone ZHPs; I just liked the MTech II & 135Ms! I wanted an M3, but needed a sedan, so imagine how thrilled I was when I finally learned what I had!

The PO didn't keep records well, though, & I suspect it was in some sort of accident since the only problems I've had have been with the front-left corner. So far I've had to replace the LCABs & left tie rod, & the left wheel & strut bearings sound like they're next. The driver-side fog was also replaced (it's smooth glass vs the passenger-side fluted) & the very front edge of my left side skirt is loose.

But she more than makes up for her few problems every time I get to kick the loud pedal at the end of a long sweeper.

But I'm preachin' to the choir, aren't I?