Thanks Dane for another stellar meet.
Mark, along with the other guys, you've built a great site and how noble of you to pass the torch to Dane and Keith.
John, thanks for the roll! It's great that you make the trip every year.. It wouldn't be the same without you
Ry and Kyle, there aren't enough words to describe how Kpro and feel about you guys, it was great rooming with you and we can't wait to see you guys again.
John, it was fun driving each others cars sorry I ruined the Dinan exhaust for you lol.
Stu, quit worrying about that damn LSD mixup! Yer car is awesome! I want a ride next time!
Dave, good to see you back in a Bimmer!
Kyle, I don't know what I liked better, the bread or the banana pudding thing...
Brett and John, I'm glad you guys were at the pizza shop after everyone left. Bowling was a blast ... Next time maybe I'll keep it out of the left gutter, eh?
Charlie, BP, I always look forward to seeing you guys...Bimmerfest?
To everyone else that I've forgotten (because to have a shitty memory and I'm writing this at work) it was great hangin ' wit ya!
We'll see some of you at Bimmerfest as long as Kpro doesn't pop by then, to the rest: I can't wait for next year!