Let's see what we are working with here...

I hate it when people don't clean under the wipers...

Dealer he gets service at decided to plaster their name all over the car (I already cleared the stuff from the place he bought it from before that)... that will be taken care of soon!

Wheels weren't too bad thanks to ceramic pads, but the tires had some white grease from being installed.

Quickly sprayed them down and agitated.

Tidied this up as well. (Sorry, no finished shots, but you can imagine!)

At that point I sprayed the heavily soiled areas with APC and finished the exterior wash. I brought inside and immediately claybarred the entire exterior (that's right windows included!) Let's just say the bar couldn't be used again after this one.

Sorry I don't really have any "before" pictures of the interior, but here I vacuumed and then extracted the floor mats and carpets. My dad likes to eat pretzels while he is on trips for work and the "dust" as he likes to call it goes everywhere!

Rest of the interior tidied up with my latest favorite interior cleaner, "Clean n' Shine" made by Malco I believe. Works wonders on dirty plastic and gives shiny leather a clean dull luster.

Gave the front end of the car a quick 2-step polish, sealed her up with some Simoniz Glass Coat, and Called it a day.

My parents were quite pleased.