A bit of a continuation of a story.

I got new tires installed and noticed some really bad inside wear on my non-matching, shitty tire. So I had them do an alignment, everything was out of whack. They got 3 wheels into spec and LR the eccentric bolt, they said was just spinning. So that's an issue.

But also, right after, I went for a decent length drive, and the brakes were all acting like they were warped for maybe 50mi. Then the quieted down. I just got a torque wrench to put the lugs to spec and found that to get the rights off I had to use the torque wrench. To get them loose, I did some experimenting and it turned wo clicking at around 175-190lb/ft.

My questions are:

How accurate is my approach at seeing how tight the lugs were. And did they ruin my rotors by putting the lugs on that tight? If so, I'm unleashing hell on that shop and after they buy my new rotors, I'm never going back. And is it common for that eccentric nut to go bad? Should it just be a simple replace or is it indicative of a bigger issue in the suspension. No signs of an accident on that side. No sign of replaced parts.