Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Threaded View

Differential Diagnosis: FCAB vs Wheel bearings

So I recently started having a noise coming from the front end at low speeds <30mph, sounds similar to a bad hub I had on my truck previous to the ZHP. Did some research pulled the tires to check the hubs, they don't really sound that bad compared to the youtube videos Ive seen. I also examined my tires and believe that I am having some "feathering" or "cupping" not sure which (looking at the pictures the inside tire track is the the left side margin of the page). These apparently are attributed to worn out suspension components...leading me to my next idea the FCAB's. I saw videos on these being worn out and while I do not think mine are that bad, I believe they need replacement. In the video below you can see them move...Im assuming this is more than normal? :shrugg: Anyways...filmed it with my phone...at the beginning I was shaking it mildly, then got more aggressive at the end...Let me know y'alls thoughts
    http://youtu.be/JXBLrJ3EFVk

Last edited by TigerTater; 02-28-2014 at 05:47 AM.