The guys over at E46 Fanatics seem to think this car is too "rough" for $11k. Thoughts? 91,500 miles, 2 owners. The interior is definitely in need of some dye on the front seats and its needs new headlight covers along with a VCG. I am going to have my BMW Master Tech inspect/drive it tomorrow and go from there. I think with the TLC I am going to put into it, $11k isn't a bad price pending it checks out mechanically.

It needs some dings and dents taken out also but the tires and brakes are good and it does not have a VANOS rattle and seems to run great. An apprentice at my shop threw it up in the air and said aside from the VCG, the car looked great. No leaks from shocks or struts, no oil on tailpipes, rear main seal looked good and dry, no funny noises when I drove it. The only thing I notice is when I put the clutch pedal to the floor and lift is about 1/2" whether it's in gear or neutral, there is a noticeable vibration. No sound coming from it so not sure if its a TO bearing or not.

It's had the following repaired:
-DISA
-Brakes
-NGK plugs
-Front lower rear CA bushings
-Tires
-scheduled oil changes
-No VANOS rattle
-other small things I am forgetting