So I had the pleasure to visit four countries within the EU for just over a month. I got to experience some amazing things that I can't get anywhere else. I was on assignment as well for work to capture events at various car brand dealerships. We help dealers sell a lot of cars so I was making a video to promote the various brands we work with in the EU. In between filming and editing I get to be a tourist and go explore the cities I get to visit.

I started in Rome, then high speed train up to SE France in the Alps where I rented a car and travelled to the southwest side of France (Brive, Agen, Perigeux) using roads that I see used in videos from the Smoking Tire on Youtube, but the roads in France lasted for hours, not just 10 minutes. Turns became a mission of hitting the apex, roundabouts became chicanes with varying race lines depending on which exit, I enjoyed every second, minute, and hour of driving those roads. From SW France, I went down to the French Riviera in Marseilles and Nice then worked my way to Monte Carlo, Monaco where seeing with my own eyes the opulence in my rental car with a 2.0T engine, LOL. From there I drove through the Alps literally...an 8 mile long tunnel carved into and out of an Alp. Then I dropped off the car to take the high speed train through Paris to Belgium where I would rent a car to see the city of Gent, Antwerp, and Brussels.

I took a lot of pictures with my 6D and decided to dump a few of the decent ones on my flickr account and share a handful directly here. All of them are straight through the camera without any editing so excuse if some of them have lighting slightly off, I know that you can see through the flaws and focus on what I was trying to capture. Sometimes settings can't be adjusted perfectly when a moment comes while I'm standing there but I feel it's good enough...LOL.

Here are some of the many pictures:

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

by Trevor Mah, on Flickr

If you want to see more, the link the the full album is here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskdLfML4

It was an awesome experience and I can't wait to go on another trip to an unknown location!