I'm at the point where some suspension parts are going out(like the strut mounts) and my indy shop has to take the shocks out to just replace the strut mounts.

I'm thinking of replacing the shocks and springs at this point(130k miles) as I don't think it's been done before by the previous owner. If i want to keep the current ride of the ZHP (I believe from reading that is the same as the Sports suspension option) but willing to get a slight lower ride height and slightly stiffer springs, should I get the Koni FSD (2150 4006) or Sport(part 1145 1011) as they are about the same price? I don't plan to track this car or change the adjustment setting on this car if the FSD will do. I read good things on the Koni package but it does not necessary have to be this brand.

I'm leaning towards the FSD but want some input. The requirement are that
1) The car is even height(front and back and not raking\slant leveling) and not too low where it rubs the curbs\bump.
2) Corners as well or slightly better as the current ZHP setup.
3) Go over the road imperfection(potholes, cracks,etc) as well as the current ZHP setup(and not too crazy harsh over road imperfection, low and stiff like the H&R and Bilstein setup I had before in my other E46. )

Thanks..