I have been browsing FB marketplace much more than I should be lately and this is my latest impulse purchase. The ZHP has always intrigued me so I took the opportunity to purchase it. It's a 2005 Sparkling Grey Metallic 330ci 6 speed with about 143k miles. While this is my first ZHP I am not new to the BMW world.

I'd like to make this into my new daily so plans for it will mostly be restoring it mechanically to like new with OEM like parts. When I bought the car I knew it needed some usual things to include oil pan gasket and motor mounts. Diving further into it after I bought it revealed a couple more things like a small water pump leak, leaking oil filter housing gasket and a tensioner pulley that was not happy. I replaced just the pulley until my full belt/pulley/tensioners refresh kit comes in. Taking a quick look around underneath I also discovered it had a resonator delete, RTAB limiters and some aftermarket poly FCABs.

The first wave of parts have been ordered and include;
-spark plugs
-oil pan gasket/dip stick o-ring
-drilled oil pump nut
-oil filter housing kit
-motor mounts
-belt/pulley/tensioner kit
-cabin filter
-fuel filter
-water pump
-Z4M FCABs
-hood struts
-Liqui Moly 5W30
-Liqui Moly 75W90 diff fluid
-Ravenol 75W80 transmission fluid

For good measure here's some other E46s I currently own.

My 2000 323i touring. I wasn't planning to purchase this (FB marketplace ) but wanted to S54 swap it and that plan was later scrapped so I'll likely be letting it go after I get some things done on it.

Untitled by jake ellegard, on Flickr

My 2002 E46 M3. A buddy and I drove to St Louis to get this after getting a text that he was finally ready to sell it after previously listing it for sale and keeping it. I was so excited! This is my fifth E46 M3 and likely a keeper as I have always lusted after LSB (before it was cool). It's SMG, slick top, no nav, halogen lights and black manual non heated seats. All stock besides some eibach springs and RAC RG63 wheels. Honestly the way I would've specced it. Say what you will about SMG but I am one of the few that enjoy it. I do miss having a 6 speed at times but the ZHP filled the void.

Picking it up;

And onto what you actually clicked on for;

Air freshener has been removed

That's it for now. I'll continue to post updates as I can.