These are the parts from a sedan I parted a while back that were in storage. The items marked for local pick up, I am located in the Newport News area in VA. I’d be willing to meet someone up to Richmond.

- Style 135 wheel staggered set. One front wheel has some curb rash. $200. Local pick up
- ZHP Supersprint Performance Muffler $400 Local pick up
- BMW car cover. The bag has a small tear. $90 Local pick up
- Gromaudio Bluetooth adapter. Behind radio version. Comes with the HD radio antenna and adapter. (antenna cable needs a head unit adapter.
Can be bought for $6 on amazon) $85 shipped
- UUC urethane FCAB pressed on OEM carriers. $75 Shipped.
- Turner Motorsport power pulley kit with bosch alternator pulley. $140 shipped.
- Alcantara steering wheel. 150 Shipped
- DEPO smoked facelift sedan tail lights + corner lights. $100 plus shipping.
- DEPO LED amber corner lights. $55 shipped.
- AFE Magnum force stage 1 CAI. With dry filter. Filter cleaner included. Housing has some paint flaking off and rust on exposed areas. Needs
some touch-up paint. $200 plus shipping.
- OEM alarm. $60 shipped
- Vorshlag RTAB limiters $30 shipped.
- Sedan amber tail lights (1 has a scuff mark) + corner lights (1 damaged lens) $50 OBO. local pick up
- Sedan black cube trim. has wear and scuff marks. All tabs are ok with the exception of 1 on the headlight switch piece. $125 plus shipping.
- Sedan ZKW headlights. They were upgraded with the EVO-XR projectors using the retrofit source kit, Orion V2 angel eyes and khoalty lenses.
Bulbs included. The Orion power harness has to be run to the jump-start terminals The work was completed by me. Local pick up so the buyer
can verify they work with no problems. $225

I also have the engine cams. Not really sure how to price them. Send me a message if you have questions about it. Have some pics from the engine when they came off.

I tried to price the parts fairly. If you believe the price is not right for an item, send me a message with an offer, worst thing I can say is no. Send me a PM with a phone number and I can send more pics if needed.

Thank you for looking and have a good one.

pics:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mA4cbTYYhgkkEpC37