Hi all,
I'm planning to sell my dad's ZHP for him in the coming months since he's no longer able to drive (in his mid-70s with poor vision). It's an uber clean 2004 6MT silver coupe with ~18k miles. From what I've read on the forums, I'm thinking BaT would be the best place to list it. However, I've seen some comments that BaT buyers are often looking for a turnkey vehicle, and not looking to do any maintenance. I'm planning to get a PPI done at my local mechanic, and to my knowledge there's nothing requiring repair currently, but wondering if there's value in performing any preventive maintenance prior to listing? I'm planning to do an engine oil and brake fluid change, and also complete an airbag recall. Would it be worthwhile to perform anything else? I know many folks preventatively do the cooling system, suspension, VANOS and subframe reinforcement. I believe each are relatively expensive though, and not sure I'd recoup the cost and if better to let the future owner decide? Any feedback or other suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers,
Colin