Hey Folks - Question is simple, do you daily your ZHP?

My dilemma -

In 2015 I bought my first ZHP and that was my daily / AutoX car. It was high mileage and I modified it to an extent so I can autoX it. I loved the car and had to sell it once I left for grad school.

D034571B-0F42-4232-87CF-D4FAE7BB48FC by Vr6 Hooptie, on Flickr

Upon return in 2018, I purchased another ZHP, this time a coupe. I never bonded with that car and sold it after 6ish months to purchase a 2018 GTI.
Zhp Sale by Vr6 Hooptie, on Flickr

And now- I am fortunate enough to have another ZHP sedan however its my 3rd car. My daily is a company lease Audi A5 coupe which I get super cheap, fun weekend car is a 92' Miata and then the ZHP as something I take for a spin once every couple of months?. I am torn as it is now confirmed that I am losing my garage in a few months and I have to trim down the fleet.

Untitled by Vr6 Hooptie, on Flickr

Do I turn in the A5 and daily the ZHP? Will I regret it? ZHP has 111k miles and 100% up to date on all maintenance. Records dating back to 2008 . I've gotten older and I appreciate the comfort of a newer car especially with a worry free cheap lease ha ha.

Miata is ideal for a weekend car and I have a hard time letting go of it. I could keep the Miata and daily the ZHP? Then I have two older cars.

Do I sell Miata, ZHP, turn in A5 and then buy an M3, TTRS or Cayman as one car does it all? Do I just miss the eliteness of Imola and I should get rid of the mystic blue one?

Yes this is turning into the financial lounge a bit as well. Convince me to keep the ZHP or not?