Time for new stereo that can support my Android phone... I like to listen to Youtube and other stuff on my phone, so bluetooth is a requirement.

Questions:

1) How useful will a display unit be? Currently I am propping my phone on the dash for GPS etc., but if I can show GPS or whatever on the stereo display, that might be better in case I get a call/text or something... But then we have to move the climate control panel down below so additional work and you lose extra storage so wanting to hear from all of you the possible pain points and benefits

2) What are the things to look for in a new stereo? Are the all equally compatible in size, does it have to be just for e46, any specs that are critical for me to pay attention to...

I found these 2 videos useful, are these 2 stereos good or how would I search for the right one? (these are with display)

Eonon GA8150A

XTRONS

And then there is one with no display, if I dont really need that feature, something like this?
Alpine UTE-73BT Advanced Bluetooth Mech-Less Digital Media Receiver (Does not Play CDs)

Thanks!