Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Threaded View

For Sale: 35k-Mile 2006 Titanium Silver on Black ZHP Coupe (Auto) - $17,500

Hi everyone,

I am selling my 2006 titanium silver on black leather ZHP automatic coupe with black cube trim with only 35,476 miles on it. I've only had the car for about 5 months now after buying it in early July on Bring a Trailer, as I recently lost my job and have 4 BMWs, some of which I need to sell. I'd rather this car go to a good home and fellow enthusiast/forum member, so I'm putting it up for sale here first before potentially putting it up on Bring a Trailer or Cars and Bids later this end of the month. Consider this a preview sale?

The car is in excellent condition, and luckily, the prior owner was a master BMW tech, with several ZHPs, who luckily completely overserviced everything, so the car is in impeccable mechanical condition, runs perfectly, and needs nothing. He had made a few modifications to it as he put in the euro assortment tray/center console instead of the cupholders (see pics), installed an aux jack in the center console under the armrest, and installed a new E46 M3 steering wheel on which he wired up with paddle shifters (never seen that before).

The car is located in Los Angeles after I had it shipped out via an enclosed trailer from the east coast where it'd spent its entire life in the DC/Virginia area prior. Clean carfax, 2 keys, and clean CA title in hand, no lienholders or money owed. It was sold twice on Bring a Trailer in the last 3 years (I begrudgingly froze at the end and didn't win first time), so I'll include links to those listings as well which have a ton of pictures and recent videos, and will include a link to an album of exterior/interior photos I took the other day as well. I will update this as well shortly with some other documentation/receipts the prior owner gave me when I purchased the car.

Link to photo album (can't seem to include/attach pics):
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/RC64mZskznrWJpJj6

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Price: $17,500 firm.
    E-mail: gregruben@gmail.com

VIN: WBABD53496PL17653
    Year: 2006
    Make: BMW
    Model: 330ci ZHP
    Mileage: 35,476 (will only slightly go up a few here or there)
    Transmission type: Automatic
    Body Type: Coupe
    Color: Titanium Silver on Black Leather with Black Cube Trim
    Packages: Not sure, has Harman Kardon, but no heated seats and no lumbar support (learned/realized these after the fact)

Links to Prior BAT Listings:
    July 2023 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...i-zhp-coupe-7/
    February 2020 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-bmw-330-23/
    Last edited by gregthegr8; 11-19-2023 at 02:08 PM.