Hey, guys!

First post. Been lurking as a guest for awhile, and just registered last week. I've never owned a BMW, but hoping to sooner than later…

Hoping to find either a decent ZHP, or just a nice ZSP/ZPP. In lust with the idea of a ZHP, but I don't know if A) I'll be able to find one I can afford and B) if I can stand the idea of killing one slowly driving it in this armpit I call home in the winter. Having a hard time getting the wife over the idea of buying a car with 100k miles on it, too which is probably what I'll end up being able to afford unless I stumble onto a steal.

I missed a really nice coupe last week that went so cheap, I'd be physically ill about it, but it was an automatic... Still, it was so ridiculously cheap, I would have snagged it anyway if I'd seen it sooner. I hope somebody here got it. I'll post details if anybody's interested.

Cheers,
SC

PS - If anybody has insomnia bad and needs something to help go to sleep, I can also go into how I went from really not liking BMW at all (don't hate me!) to wanting one - badly - in a matter of a few short years.