Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Threaded View

Does this sound like a door vapor barrier? EDIT:Fixed with piics of a leaking door vapor barrier

My passenger side front floor is soaked. I realized today that the floor carpet was soaked. Now I do have the rubber mats and that was dry on top so I don't think its my sunroof drain since my a pillar and glove box area is dry. I thought it was the windshield and I was extremely livid and ready to punch safelight in the mouth. But the floor board is dry as is the foam under the carpet, the foam that rests against the cowl that leads up to the windshield is dry also so I think its not the windshield.

Lastly I did remove the passenger front door vapor barrier awile ago so im thinking it was this because just the top of the carpet seems wet. So that would seem to be as if the water ran down the side of the plastic trim onto the carpet correct?
    Last edited by Whitexi; 08-30-2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Added pictures

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari