Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Maybe he didn't like em? Hehe
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by 6appeal View Post
    My current car: 2004 Imola Red 330i ZHP 6-SPEED (Named the Red Baron)

6appeal

Call me Neemz
    Okay.... Neemz.... Very nice shots... thanks for sharing!

Given the name - are you thinking about a red baron theme for the car? Or just dig the name?

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    OK, I'm confused... I assume you mean tails (not trails)...

???????
    No, I do mean LED TRAILS, as in what Audi does with all their headlights. They have an integrated trail of LEDs. Some people do this to their BMWs (or any car for that matter).

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post
    Okay.... Neemz.... Very nice shots... thanks for sharing!

Given the name - are you thinking about a red baron theme for the car? Or just dig the name?
    I just dig the name. The fact that the Red Baron was a German Ace and the car is red and made by a company that used to make airplane engines is enough of a parallel for me to justify the nickname. I also see my car as the evil twin of the BMW Driver Training cars. They were Estoril Blue ZHP sedans. Only 30 units sent to Canada. But I couldn't think of a name short and catchy enough to describe that, lol.

Welcome, I share your thoughts on the mods, most of mine are undetectable.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Whether it be my ZHP or my 335 -- or any of my previous cars -- I always try to keep it subtle. Nothing over the top. If I don't go OEM, I try to find something that meshes well with BMW.

With the exception of my grill, everything is OEM on the ZHP. I'm working hard to keep it that way.

Cool... and while I've seen e30's with iron crosses on the doors and roof, I don't know if the world is ready for an imola Fokker-esque ZHP.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123