Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Welcome.........Nice car and color!

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Quote Originally Posted by SH330CI View Post
    Thanks for the compliments everyone, I expected more negative responses to my hood as i have been flamed a bit for it in the past,Yes it was a cf hood taken off of an M3 that also happened to be tiag.
    No flames allowed in the Mafia. It's different here.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

In response, I am not 100% happy with the hood yet, as Hornung pointed out, the gap over the headlights is killing me, Im contemplating shaving the sides down a hair more to get it to sit on the headlights more. On the upside, she just got a new valve cover gasket and new ngk iridium spark plugs today.

In response, I am not 100% happy with the hood yet, as Hornung pointed out, the gap over the headlights is killing me, Im contemplating shaving the sides down a hair more to get it to sit on the headlights more. On the upside, she just got a new valve cover gasket and new ngk iridium spark plugs today.
    Well done on the maintenance. The hood will get there. It's just not done yet. That's all.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I noticed that earlier also, just assumed you were still playing with the fit of the hood. At least your gap is not as bad as this one, specifically look at tails, front is not as bad since he still has stock hood but front quarterpanel isn't lined up right

Thanks, I see what you are talking about, my mechanics discovered the valve cover gasket leak at JG Technik in Branford when they were installing my headers, so I ordered the gasket and plugs, little did I know they ordered them as well.

2007 Interlagos Blue BMW M5 SMG
    Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

What exactly are the advantages of the iridium plugs? (I just replaced mine a few K ago with the stock NGKs)

Thanks, I see what you are talking about, my mechanics discovered the valve cover gasket leak at JG Technik in Branford when they were installing my headers, so I ordered the gasket and plugs, little did I know they ordered them as well.
    If you haven't done the vanos kit yet you should prob do at the same time

To find out the benefits of iridium vs platinum nickel gold silver you can read more here.
    http://www.spark-plugs.co.uk/pages/t...park_plugs.htm

As far as the vanos goes, I take my shop to JG Technik in Branford (A BMW Performance shop). They inspected my top end and said everything was still in great condition and the chains were still nice and tight. They also joked "dude, do you know you have zhp cams?!!!" For having 93k miles they are very impressed with the cars condition, even underneath, they were shocked to see that the diff bushing had zero cracks in it whatsoever. I guess not dumping the clutch and having a majority of highway miles really does pay off.

2007 Interlagos Blue BMW M5 SMG
    Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

Just read the link, gonna have to use those from now on. Thanks for the info

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234