Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pilot super sports are on.... $1200 mounted, balanced, and with the road hazard warranty which I usually don't purchase, but I've been attracting nails these last few years.... They are still green, but they already stick more than the mismatched worn out stuff that they replaced... So far, they are quieter too...

spencers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Deschodt View Post
    Pilot super sports are on.... $1200 mounted, balanced, and with the road hazard warranty which I usually don't purchase, but I've been attracting nails these last few years.... They are still green, but they already stick more than the mismatched worn out stuff that they replaced... So far, they are quieter too...
    I'm still surprised at my Super Sports... They're still so sticky that they pick up gravel and throw it into the wheel wells.

nike001 Guest
    I envy you guys with the SS's.. I wanted them so badly. Instead, I settled on some V12's

Can you tell me what they wrote on your service order in regards to the reflash?
    Service order #?

I will when I get home... From memory it was not super informative. Something like "customer requests ECU flash, understands it may not fix the problem he's experiencing (2800 rpm hesitation) as it has not been diagnosed by our technician", or something to that effect. But there may be a tech code for the ECU somewhere that I did not see... I'll look ! All i know is - it worked !! the car is too smooth now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12