Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    I have another question...

Dinan sells three tunes, one for a stock setup 330, one if you installed their intake, and one if you installed intake and high flow throttle body. I currently have the BMW Performance intake but I doubt I will buy the throttle body ($900 for a 9% larger bore).

My question is can the tune be customized depending on what other parts we have installed or is it a one size fits all tune?
    JP refer back to this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurocharged View Post
    1st read is 45-60 minutes (always the longest and only this long 1st time). Then we take the file and modify it (these are all handmade tunes specific to your cars software version, your mods, your preferences). Then after that each upload of files takes 5-15 minutes to "write" to your ECU.
    So basically to make it VERY clear these tunes are made for YOUR SPECIFIC car. We write new files for each car getting a tune according to what mods you have, what preferences you want (as long as it's possible to do so) and how you want the car to behave (in some cases we might have already done a file for an 04 zhp with x y and z mods on it and if the software is the same version we will just give you that file to save you an hour of your day). These aren't piggy backs or mass produced tunes, these are good old fashioned ECU flashes on a customer by customer basis. Thats how we roll and part of what makes us and our tunes stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post
    hey guys, i'm in houston and have the shark injector flash on my car. i would be willing to do the guinea pig tune if you guys are seriously interested...
    PM'ing you

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    I already have an AA tune, but I'm definitely interested in the Step s/w. Can we get that separately?
    Bump?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

sorry john, didn't mean to skip ya. If you are running AA then the tune would actually delete the AA tune completely so we can't offer you a mix and match.

However I can tell you this - AA hires us out to do a lot of tuning for them so maybe that says something...

For those who are interested in doing the shark comparison please PM me, we'd like to get this done this week if not early next week and you'd need to be able to dedicate a few hours to us doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurocharged View Post
    JP refer back to this post

So basically to make it VERY clear these tunes are made for YOUR SPECIFIC car. We write new files for each car getting a tune according to what mods you have, what preferences you want (as long as it's possible to do so) and how you want the car to behave (in some cases we might have already done a file for an 04 zhp with x y and z mods on it and if the software is the same version we will just give you that file to save you an hour of your day). These aren't piggy backs or mass produced tunes, these are good old fashioned ECU flashes on a customer by customer basis. Thats how we roll and part of what makes us and our tunes stand out.
    very cool... I thought I had read that but forgot. So say I do get your tune (+ the MyGenius) and one day I decided to drop the money on the throttle body, would you guys be able to give me an updated tune that I can download onto the MyGenius and just update my car or would I have to take it to LA to get adjusted for the new part?

Does your tune remove the 4K rpm power dip common to E46?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    very cool... I thought I had read that but forgot. So say I do get your tune (+ the MyGenius) and one day I decided to drop the money on the throttle body, would you guys be able to give me an updated tune that I can download onto the MyGenius and just update my car or would I have to take it to LA to get adjusted for the new part?
    hahaha if you check the original post you'll see it says you get lifetime updates if you get new mods or what not.

and just to go back to Johns post about the map location check it again, the map photo is older and some places aren't there or have moved. Check the link and the list of dealers for the best accuracy on a dealer. Or you can send it in to us.

again, see the post

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Does your tune remove the 4K rpm power dip common to E46?
    I don't know but I will find out (I assume it would).

I just pm'ed you about a tune for step tranny. Depending on answer, might be helpful for others. Thanks for entertaining all the questions.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast