Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
    I'm very happy too. I dont even care what the numbers are. Car feels great and is more responsive to me. I'm also ripping the shit out of my rear tires .
    agree with you 100%

but somehow i still like to see high numbers just for braggin rights, you know

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

Quote Originally Posted by Eurocharged View Post
    exactly what we like to hear.

maybe we should change our motto to "Eurocharged Performance - Helping tire makers like Continental and Bridgestone raise their stock prices"
    Haha, it's a good thing winter is almost over and I'll be going back to my brand new V12s. These rears are going to done at this rate. I can spin them in 2nd and 3rd no problem now with the DCT not completely off, I could never do this before. Or maybe I'm just becoming better with the car lol

This morning I was at a light that turns to a long 4 lane straight before my work and a e46 330i pulled up beside me and he wanted to go so I was like alright. I got pretty side ways in the turn which was awesome. Don't know if it's from all the extra powah you gave me or if I've just toasted the rears from all the extra powah! Either way, I blame the tune
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by LivesNearCostco View Post
    I had the same reaction when my ZHP was dyno'd. It came in at 189 WHP and later a different shop dyno'd it at 190 WHP. If we assume 15% drivetrain loss, that implies my car was only making 223 HP at the crank instead of the spec'd 235. I felt less alarmed after I saw a few other E46 330 dyno sheets posted showing WHP numbers ranging from 187 to 195, though a few claimed dyno test as high as 205 RWHP.

Partly in my chase for more power I replaced the pre-cat O2 sensors, did VANOS seals, put electrical tape around the DISA, cleaned ICV, got the DME updated, installed underdrive pulleys, and bought a Shark Injector. More recently I replaced spark plugs (with only 50,000 miles on them) and the original coil packs (though that was mostly chasing a misfire). Unfortunately the one thing I haven't done is get the car dyno'd again! Once I do, hoping it shows at least 195 RWHP.
    I had a dyno session to get baseline numbers at 110k miles on the odometer and my car on a load based Mustang Dyno did Attachment 3407

A dynojet without the eddy current load on it will read higher then when it has a load. I assume that they have a 424X dynojet and thus will definitely read lower.

Looking at their images and having worked on a few 424x dynos I think they have eddy current at least on the rear drums.

Unless someone dynos an engine out of the car with full exhaust as it was on the car it is hard to tell what actual drivetrain loss is. I have seen engines on the engine dyno and then go into a car and even the "common" 15% loss goes out the window.

Load dynojet

2005 BMW 330i ZHP
    2004 BMW 330Ci ZHP A DIY Turbocharger Project!

My site: www.E46Turbo330Ci.com
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=545&dateline=1337626488

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910