Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nk_zhp View Post
    Should be good times! Don't forget to register it ... with the state AND the registry
    i forgot to register mine with the registry one time and i hand tons of papers mailed to my house lol

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Congrats Horney!!!
    That didn't quite come out right. lol
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Congrats! Nice low miles!

I've always wanted to drive or ride 191, that should be a blast. Even Hwy 60 through Superior and Globe is a great drive, I've been on that stretch a couple times. Have fun.

Barry

Congrats! Drive looks awesome!

Take lots of pictures with your new ride. Feel free to share when you get back (hint, hint, nudge, nudge).

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

I had a long drive from Memphis to Baton Rouge and it was something I will never forget. Your trip will be even cooler cause you will be driving on awesome roads instead of interstate like I did.

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by pyreguy View Post
    I had a long drive from Memphis to Baton Rouge and it was something I will never forget. Your trip will be even cooler cause you will be driving on awesome roads instead of interstate like I did.

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    They both beat my first drive home from the dealer-- Highways followed by 1 1/2 hours of central Philly bumper to bumper traffic. On the plus side, I had the feel for the clutch before I was even back in Jersey...
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

We were lucky to drive home from Denver. Mountains to desert to ocean. Loved it. Great experience with the wife.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC17 View Post
    Wow! Sounds like a great car especially with such low miles! Is it a stick or an automatic? And coupe or sedan? Looking forward to pictures once you get it home.
    Sedan with stick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12