Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Congrats! What a beautiful car.
    -Brenan-
    '05 Graphite 6MT-Sold

Currently Searching for an M Coupe...

Quote Originally Posted by Johal E32 View Post
    Looks awesome!

I am going to get a 'vert as my next car. They ARE so much fun!
    Fixed.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Congrats on the new M car.

awesome! I love tiag M3's! What made you get a vert?

edit: and verts are fun. I started out driving her with the top down all the time and loved it, but even lately in the cold weather I still love it. It doesnt even feel like a vert with the top up. No rattles, and top notch BMW quality headlining. Only thing I CAN feel is the extra 300 lbs!
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-MINI-Cooper-S
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

Oh very nice. Sexy factor went up.

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

Excellent Congrats!!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Congrats!

Thanks, everyone!

@BRGCoopahS, I went with the convertible as I realized that my primary use of the car will be as a weekend / nice day/ fun car, much more so than the track. (see the evolution of the ridiculously titled "M3 vs M3 vs M6 vs 911 vs GT500" thread in the off topic car talk forum) While it would be really fun to get to the track, I just don't see myself doing it enough to really want a specialized track car. And if I did, an M3 might not be exactly what I'd want anyway. But cruising backroads with the top down on a nice day- yep- that's what I'm picturing.

@Charlie, thanks for the offer, I'm sure I'll be hitting you up for advice on occasion. I've always thought your M3 looks fantastic.

congrats man. glad you're happy with your purchase, i'm sure you'll have a blast; i wish i had an S54.

Live Free and Drive

B.Mirelli

awesomeness, congrats!!!

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12