Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ok maybe this belongs in the what did you do to your ZHP today thread but I put some gumout in the fuel tank on empty today. I drove it for about 15 miles and the idle went up from about 550 to 700 where I think it is suppose to be. I probably should have asked here if it was a good idea as I don't want to melt any seals or anything. However after I filled up and drove another 20 miles the idle went back to 550-600. Is this anything I should be worried about?

Nooooooo!!!

Just kidding. Should be fine.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

I am in that new car mode which usually wears off quickly and I was at Autozone. It was on sale so I fell for the hype.

A heart warming welcome! I acquired mine in Nov and it still feels new to me, and you're dead on about the tendency to speed. I find it a little bit too easy, especially with the desire to hear that deep exhaust note. Post up some pics of the interior once you have time. :-)
    Fuelly

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianZHP View Post
    A heart warming welcome! I acquired mine in Nov and it still feels new to me, and you're dead on about the tendency to speed. I find it a little bit too easy, especially with the desire to hear that deep exhaust note. Post up some pics of the interior once you have time. :-)
    I will try to get some pics of the interior up tomorrow. I thought the excitement would wear off after a week or so but I always look forward to taking the car for a spin. You are right about the exhaust. I took it on the freeway today and didn't even want the stereo on. I don't remember feeling this connected to a car ever. Its the perfect combination of performance, style and luxury. As silly as it sounds I doubt I would prefer an M with more power and stiffer suspension. Speaking of the suspension it still has the original shocks on it. They are still pretty stiff, and there is no bouncing when you push down on them. I have always heard you should replace shocks every 60,000 or so, but if they don't leak is there really a need?

Awesome, congrats! I replaced my shocks/springs at 60K but you can ride on it longer fo sho depending on how it was driven, roads, etc. And, SB mod FTW.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123