Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Hahahaha

No.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by tripod06 View Post
    you know you're a ZHP owner when you have lunch WITH your car, NOT IN your car.

Exactly never eat in the ZHP...hahah thats awesome though!!

I love that blue.....
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

hummm.. I read all the pages and havent seen my response which honestly is pretty obvious..

You know you're a ZHP owner when you now refer to the car as nothing else BUT A ZHP!!

I often when even at the dealer ordering stuff when they ask model say ZHP.. lol
    2004 Imola Red ZHP 6MT -

Ain't that the truth. We must be the only ones who refer to our cars by the option package name. Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramtyper19 View Post
    hummm.. I read all the pages and havent seen my response which honestly is pretty obvious..

You know you're a ZHP owner when you now refer to the car as nothing else BUT A ZHP!!

I often when even at the dealer ordering stuff when they ask model say ZHP.. lol
    i agree 10 fold haha

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

Quote Originally Posted by pyreguy View Post
    I love that blue.....
    thank you. i'm really happy with it. i actually wasn't sure about it but i am glad i came into it. your black though is stunning. i could style my hair in it's reflection

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

We're Ballers!!!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

You know you own a ZHP when....nobody else gets it.......in a typical conversation....what kind of car do you have.....I drive a ZHP.......Whats That?....never mind...

You know you own a ZHP when....you park her in the garage for the rest of the winter because you don't want to risk ANY sort of damage in the horrible Wisconsin winter. Even though your favorite thing in the world is to take her out for a spin on the awesome curvy roads

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast