Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wsmeyer View Post
    I also Googled "Tapatalk youtube link bug" and apparently it was fixed quite a while back so the server just needs the Tapatalk plugin updated. I'll PM a note to Marcus.
    I thought it was odd that it wouldn't work for this forum but it works for another forum I'm on. That would explain it!

A few weeks ago the day before I got my knew tires installed I decided to have a little fun on the old tires. I know I'll probably catch some flack for this but I swear, I don't really beat on my car and this is the 2nd time I ever did any sort of burnout with the ZHP. Figured now was as good a time as any seeing as I just spent 900 dollars on some knew rubber.

In the second one note the AFE intake sounds, I love that intake

Here is a link for youtube until this tapatalk bug gets fixed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ddFVSs3Rs

I think TT2 fixed youtube bug. Video pulls up right in screen at TT now. Works awesome.

Love the video.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I think TT2 fixed youtube bug. Video pulls up right in screen at TT now. Works awesome.

Love the video.

I'm on Tapatalk 2. The link in post #1 works for you Dane?

@snow-

What did you different in post #11? The second youtube video link appears inline perfectly. The first still has the bug. If you look closely the URL shown is correct but if you click it and read the error, the URL that was transferred is malformed.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

nice exhaust. Other than intake and exhaust are you all stock?
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

nike001 Guest
    OP, you have a LSD?

Quote Originally Posted by wsmeyer View Post
    I'm on Tapatalk 2. The link in post #1 works for you Dane?

@snow-

What did you different in post #11? The second youtube video link appears inline perfectly. The first still has the bug. If you look closely the URL shown is correct but if you click it and read the error, the URL that was transferred is malformed.
    Nope. The link doesn't work.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks for the compliments. And no, I do not have an LSD. Only mods are intake and exhaust. I should have never turned my wheel in the first one. You can see how the one wheel is hardly spinning.

Bug is still there, there are two links in both posts. One works on the desktop site, other one works on tapatalk. Go figure lol

nike001 Guest
    Well, your diff works differently than mine then.

Once I get a little bit of angle on me my one wheel stops spinning.

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    Well, your diff works differently than mine then.

Once I get a little bit of angle on me my one wheel stops spinning.
    My tires were pretty bald at the time, might have something to do with it. Dunno lol.

Exhaust sounds PERFECT!!!

I'm due for tires soon as well. Hrm...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast