Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: App for that?

App for that?

Didn't see a thread and am not sure where to start it (move if this is wrong or a duplicate).

I've been using the RepairPal app on the iPhone to track my maintenance. I like the fact that it syncs to the cloud and I can take pictures of receipts, parts, etc. and upload them. I don't like the fact that it only has "canned" (predetermined) maintenance/repairs to choose from. I have not found a way to add individual items that are not listed (like bleed brakes).

What app do you like?

I use a binder . See-through plastic sheets get filled with receipts for everything auto related. Stays chronological and easy to flip through, plus potential buyers love seeing a binder full of maintenance logs.

I have an Excel spreadsheet in the cloud. One tab is for part receipts/insurance/registration costs, one tab is for service costs and intervals, and the last if for fuel fill ups/consumption/cost

Autozone.com
    Yeah, sometimes there is something to be said for the old fashioned way. Perhaps a google doc/spreadsheet and hard copies or pdfs of the receipts, etc.