Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    LMAO....yous guys.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

So a small update.

I got my wheels from FedEx today, had the tires mounted/balanced and threw them on the car. Big difference

The 255 square set up is silky smooth and though you can feel the heavier weight in fronts through the steering wheel it's not bad at all. They stick out a good amount, might need some 5mm spacers to bring the rears out flush.

Nothing happened with the suspension today, I actually decided on going a different route than planned with the blown strut. Found a set of 6k mile used PSS9s and bought um over on M3forum.net. They will be here mid next week and I will have iND swap them with my PSS9s that are on the car, send out the blown strut and then sell that set once it's rebuilt and sent back. That way there is minimal impact to the overall funds and most importantly the car will be driveable to Ohio in 2 weeks for Timmayfest. I will end up selling off the OEM stuff I got after I know the new set has been installed and there aren't any issues there. Hell I might even just keep it as a "just in case" since it was only $200 (no rear springs though).

Other goodies arrived yesterday, some ECS stuff like diff and trans fluids, jack pad kit, fog light film and a UUC clutch stop that actually was TOO big. I couldn't push the clutch in far enough to even start the car. Guess my clutch is really low

Also my order from Getbmwparts.com arrived. OEM FLCA's, SSK, Vanos filter kit, license plate bracket, cup holder, and new fog light are all here waiting patiently for install.

It's nice to feel like I'm finally making headway in major areas on this car now. I was pretty stressed the last 2 days, even the wife said I was acting funny.
    I won't sit here and say I don't like being thrown of course... it happens, I just hate when I'm thrown off and there isn't so much as a plan on how to get back on.

I'll snap a pic of the black wheels soon and post it.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Good to hear you're righting the ship.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    So a small update.

I got my wheels from FedEx today, had the tires mounted/balanced and threw them on the car. Big difference

The 255 square set up is silky smooth and though you can feel the heavier weight in fronts through the steering wheel it's not bad at all. They stick out a good amount, might need some 5mm spacers to bring the rears out flush.

Nothing happened with the suspension today, I actually decided on going a different route than planned with the blown strut. Found a set of 6k mile used PSS9s and bought um over on M3forum.net. They will be here mid next week and I will have iND swap them with my PSS9s that are on the car, send out the blown strut and then sell that set once it's rebuilt and sent back. That way there is minimal impact to the overall funds and most importantly the car will be driveable to Ohio in 2 weeks for Timmayfest. I will end up selling off the OEM stuff I got after I know the new set has been installed and there aren't any issues there. Hell I might even just keep it as a "just in case" since it was only $200 (no rear springs though).

Other goodies arrived yesterday, some ECS stuff like diff and trans fluids, jack pad kit, fog light film and a UUC clutch stop that actually was TOO big. I couldn't push the clutch in far enough to even start the car. Guess my clutch is really low

Also my order from Getbmwparts.com arrived. OEM FLCA's, SSK, Vanos filter kit, license plate bracket, cup holder, and new fog light are all here waiting patiently for install.

It's nice to feel like I'm finally making headway in major areas on this car now. I was pretty stressed the last 2 days, even the wife said I was acting funny.
    I won't sit here and say I don't like being thrown of course... it happens, I just hate when I'm thrown off and there isn't so much as a plan on how to get back on.

I'll snap a pic of the black wheels soon and post it.
    Of course......no pics.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

yeah I know... I use a camera so much during most days I just don't feel the need to be glued to one when I'm not at work.

I will get you at least 1 photo of the car by the end of the night Sir.
    Call me Seth

Of course......no pics.

No kidding... Epic fail, man....

I'm not mad, just disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pipe down...

Name:  M3.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  488.0 KB
    Call me Seth

Imola is so...

Quote Originally Posted by ryankokesh View Post
    Imola is so...

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA

You just made my signature with that comment
    Call me Seth

Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast