Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

You Guys with the V1's - Concealed Display Ideas?

So after a lot of research and thought I intend to get a concealed display and mount it right into my rear view mirror. With that I am intending to retrofit the concealed display as shown here. It will be going to the left side of the mirror. The V1 will be mounted in the rear of the car somewhere. I am thinking that behind the rear middle headrest. I will be trying to route a power wire to the V1 itself to easily turn it on and off if I don't need it.

Photos I found.

Switch similar to Stu's
    Last edited by Tnhl1989; 06-05-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Stu you mean.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I don't mind my V1 right next to my mirror. I think it looks kinda cool, and only I (or any passengers) can see it sitting there all dark. And I am now seriously considering the Obioban dash install. Touching the mute button on the V1 is super easy (just right next to my mirror) so that's not a problem, and if it turns out to be then I can just get an audio adapter thingy.

I found a decent DIY: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=300508

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Stu you mean.
    I always mix them up by their sns'

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

That's an awesome set up! I like the integrated look.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234