Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 0w40 M1

Cool 0w40 M1

Last night at Wal-Mart I finally found what I had been waiting for:
    $22.47 for a 5 qt. jug of Mobil 1 0w40!
    Just wanted to share the news...I think you will like it.
    Be safe, and keep your Roundels clean

Been on sale for a month or more now...it's awesome. My local walmart is always stocked up. I really hope this price lasts.

whoop whoop! I saw this several weeks ago, and grabbed qty 2
    2003 ///ZHP Sedan -Silver Grau - Alcantara - 6MT - 3.46 diff - Style 197's

is there a shelf life to oil??? may stock up..
    2003 ///ZHP Sedan -Silver Grau - Alcantara - 6MT - 3.46 diff - Style 197's

Quote Originally Posted by ejp2fast View Post
    is there a shelf life to oil??? may stock up..
    If it's sealed...shouldn't be. Oil will absorb moisure over time so if you've got one that you cracked open yeah, I'd use it within a year, but sealed units you could keep on the shelf for a while.

I grabbed 4 when I was there last. Never know when the sale will end.

I bought 2 and will probably get more. This is the regular price for 5w30 and others there!
    I had been monitoring our closest Wal-Mart for a LONG and they never had 0w40, ever.
    So I was in the Wal-Mart in the next town and made my usual pass-by the oil, and there it was, hahaha.
    I even texted my wife, who has an '09 X3 that just went off the 4-yr warranty.
    We have 5 bimmers and 1 Kompressor in the family, so I will by more. Last fall NAPA had quarts on sale for a little over $5 ea., and I stocked up then.

My Walmart had it, then discontinued it. I would buy every quart they had, when they had it.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    My Walmart had it, then discontinued it. I would buy every quart they had, when they had it.
    Thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Aahh, HA! Precisely why I hesitated to even post this!
    Geesh, I better get back down there TONITE, hahaha........

I bought 2 as well a couple months ago when I found that they had them. Hope they still have them when I go back in a bit for another oil change...lol do I really drive that much???

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

'01 330i

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast