Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 112 of 347 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3466
    Thanks guys Right now I feel like a train wreck so I'll give it a week before going back at it again. Doesn't get easier as you get older....that part sucks....

I'll be going to the jacuzzi this morning

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

Nice work, guys!

-Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Epic.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks again everyone! I'll try not to disappoint

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I now have the fun part of having to get 4 long wires to splice onto the existing mirror control wiring so that I can run them thru the door into the cabin to route to my center console. I would have to say this is probably the hardest part of this whole entire retrofit. Luckily, I have excellent soldering skills

Here's a few pics of what I'm talking about...

The mirror switch is connected to this module thru the 4 blue-green wires...the group going up from the module.

You can see me holding the mirror switch connector in this pic..

While I was there taking these pics I decided to plug in the environment module so most of my dash console is put back together

Side impact air bag is removed since the OEM CSL door cards are carbon fiber. CSLs don't come with side impact air bags because of this....a small tradeoff to have something rare and unique

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    BP's just willing to help anyone in the "family"
    I'll give him a 1-2 years to figure out his plans for moving out here because I'm gonna need his help when I finally 6 cyl swap the 320

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Old carpets were finally taken out....gonna get rid of the grey finally!

So you got the door cards out without removing the rear bolsters... I'll send you a message so I can deal with swapping my rear armrests with the silver cube ones, but first I have to finish working on the E21 so I have the garage space back

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Back at it (and a lot of progress). I thought you were taking a hot tub break?
    He was in the hot tub time machine, he relaxed then travelled back to this morning so he wouldn't lose any project time

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    ... So you got the door cards out without removing the rear bolsters... I'll send you a message so I can deal with swapping my rear armrests with the silver cube ones, but first I have to finish working on the E21 so I have the garage space back
    Yes, it was very easy. Even Botond was surprised at how easy it was for me to reinsert them At this point, there's nothing inside I'm not afraid of taking apart anymore in my ///M or ZHP... If anything, with my ZHP I can always call Dario for additional tech support since Dario has completely rebuilt at least two ZHP's

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    He was in the hot tub time machine, he relaxed then travelled back to this morning so he wouldn't lose any project time
    Getting ready to get my drink on and then head out over to the jacuzzi yet again.... Us old guys need some jacuzzi action after a hard day's modding

Page 112 of 347 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast