Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by damonchoy View Post
    Not sure if this could be useful to you or not, but I may as well let you know.

I have almost the full exhaust from my 2004 330ci. I just installed catless headers and a Rogue DMS so in my garage sits all the stock pieces that I replaced. I have the stock headers as well as the rest of the exhaust that needed to be cut off to install the Rogue DMS.

For illustrative purposes, the red line is where my system was cut. I have everything from the red line and back (second resonator and muffler including tips). From the red line and up (first resonator to where it meets headers) is still on my car.

The other issue is that we live 12 hours apart. I have no problem meeting you half way or even making the complete drive, but I'd need to be compensated for fuel. I have a place to stay in Toronto so lodging wouldn't be an issue.

If you're interested, PM me or email me at damonchoy(at)live(dot)com. I know that I'm a new member here and this is my first post, so here are links to my profiles on NASIOC, Bimmerforums and E46Fanatics where I post under the same name to give you some reassurance:

NASIOC (3,000+ posts): http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/member.php?u=279935
    Bimmerforums (800+ posts): http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...9317-damonchoy
    E46Fanatics: (150+ posts): http://forum.e46fanatics.com/member.php?u=293026

I'd be available to make the trip after my exams next week and could leave as early as the 28th.
    Honestly, I will just take those headers, and I would happily pay for shipping. That's all I was really looking for. I can make a Y-Pipe to merge with my 3" single stainless exhaust. (I have catless headers too). It's just the emissions that's killing me because I removed the secondary 02's.

Please let me know if you can do this and PM me with a shipping quote, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Jesse

Shipping shouldn't be too bad - I just bought a set and it cost $32 to ship from SC to NY.

iP4S + TT2
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre View Post
    Shipping shouldn't be too bad - I just bought a set and it cost $32 to ship from SC to NY.

iP4S + TT2
    Not bad at all.. thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse M View Post
    Honestly, I will just take those headers, and I would happily pay for shipping. That's all I was really looking for. I can make a Y-Pipe to merge with my 3" single stainless exhaust. (I have catless headers too). It's just the emissions that's killing me because I removed the secondary 02's.

Please let me know if you can do this and PM me with a shipping quote, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Jesse
    Jesse,

I hate to do this, but now that you mention it, you do have a point.

When I sell my car the next owner will need to install my stock headers in order to pass emissions, which is required to transfer ownership. I had totally forgotten about that as where I live, I'm just outside of the area where you must get emissions testing done.

My bad! I'd be more than happy to lend them out to you so that you could install them and pass emissions, but I'd need them to be returned so that I don't run into any problems later on. I think it might be wise to keep them.

Past: Fern Green E36 328i Convertible, Imola on Alcantara E46 330ci M-Sport, Dunkelgruen E36 328i, Le Mans Sunset 350Z
    Current: E36 M3 Convertible - California Import, Estoril Blue, Dove Grey, Staggered Style 32s, Muffler Delete, Koni Coilovers

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by damonchoy View Post
    Jesse,

I hate to do this, but now that you mention it, you do have a point.

When I sell my car the next owner will need to install my stock headers in order to pass emissions, which is required to transfer ownership. I had totally forgotten about that as where I live, I'm just outside of the area where you must get emissions testing done.

My bad! I'd be more than happy to lend them out to you so that you could install them and pass emissions, but I'd need them to be returned so that I don't run into any problems later on. I think it might be wise to keep them.
    Hey man, not a problem. I have another offer on E46F just incase this one fell through. Thanks anyway!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12