Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Bump. Cool story.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Hiya Dane!

Sorry for lack of updates. She has been hibernating the past year. Cleaned up the interior with more simple center console which eliminated the seat warmer buttons. Added an Alcantara M3 ZCP steering wheel, adjusted ride height, RTABs & limiters, corner balanced and aligned her. Also replaceds lo ightly leaking Constant Pressure Valve on the S54's block.

In New Zealand, so cool to see the occasional ZHP...although I know they're not referred to as Performance Package down here. Home next week!

Terry

Great. Good hearing from you Terry.

Thanks for the check in.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Excellent thread, awesome car! Looks great with those ARC-8s... too bad they end up soooo expensive for us Canadians!

Not to beat a dead horse, but the angled steering wheel is a 3 series thing, if not a BMW thing. My E90 was the same way, as was every 3 series I've tried (note - I can't comment on the F30). I figured it had something to do with how the steering column is supposed to collapse.
    orange260z

2009 Porsche Carrera S Coupe PDK/Sport Chrono Plus - Porsche Racing Green / Sand Beige Full Leather
    1999 Miata - Brilliant Black/Tan Leather

Quote Originally Posted by orange260z View Post
    Excellent thread, awesome car! Looks great with those ARC-8s... too bad they end up soooo expensive for us Canadians!

Not to beat a dead horse, but the angled steering wheel is a 3 series thing, if not a BMW thing. My E90 was the same way, as was every 3 series I've tried (note - I can't comment on the F30). I figured it had something to do with how the steering column is supposed to collapse.
    I honestly think the combination of the angled steering wheel and the fact that the sport seats don't allow "easy" access to the dead pedal for the left foot is causing my back to get out of whack... when I lay down now, it feels like the left side of my body sits is angled upward to the right.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Great. Good hearing from you Terry.

Thanks for the check in.

Plus one for sure.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I honestly think the combination of the angled steering wheel and the fact that the sport seats don't allow "easy" access to the dead pedal for the left foot is causing my back to get out of whack... when I lay down now, it feels like the left side of my body sits is angled upward to the right.
    I've rearranged my desk so that the left side of the keyboard is further away from me, to get ready for driving the e46 again in the coming weeks.
    orange260z

2009 Porsche Carrera S Coupe PDK/Sport Chrono Plus - Porsche Racing Green / Sand Beige Full Leather
    1999 Miata - Brilliant Black/Tan Leather

So how is the car doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    So how is the car doing?
    UPDATES ! ! !

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the interest and motivation! So I long ago mentioned I'd love to put some CSL seats in the car. A good friend of mine came across a set of front E46 CSL seats that had seen some better days. The upholstry is fine but the back of the Recaro shells were chipped and scuffed from some pretty rough / careless storage (not my friend). So I've been busy reconditioning them and hope to install them very soon in conjunction with new center console parts (i.e. armrest delete).

There are a couple of things I've changed up on the car over the past year or so but they're minor. I'll be mentioning them in the very near future with the next update (couple of weeks) that'll show the interior updates w/ pictures.

Been seeing more and more ZHPs here at work... Still my favorite BMWs

-Terry

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast