Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 126 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hey Guys! I'm new to the forum here and have been scouting around a little bit for a ZHP. I have found an red 6MT 03' with 100k miles on it for $9800. It doesn't have the original 135 M rims on it and I'm still waiting for some higher quality pictures from the owner. I had a friend of mine look up the VIN and it pulled up 4 owners and a minor accident (No rebuild title)... any thoughts?

Sounds like it could be worth buying. I'd like to see pictures of the interior and exterior. You'll obviously get a pre-purchase inspection (PPI) done on it before you commit to buying it. You'll also make sure that the paint/body work was done properly on the car (where the accident occurred).

Welcome to the site. Feel free to introduce yourself in the new members section.

*Sigh* The guy stop responding to me and never ended up sending any more photos. The listing is also off of craigslist now ( was in Rhode Island ). Oh well... back to the grind...

Damn it! When you're hardest hit, don't quit! Don't quit!

HTC Thunderbolt in da hizouse!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I hope the person that bought it joins the mafia, I would have been all over this if I was you, damn.

Well it seemed sketchy that they didn't want to email me more photos other than the low quality ones they had posted on craigslist.

great thread idea. I just joined and posted my WTB but have found a few classified and I would like to know what you all think:

Primary Information about this vehicle:

AT Car ID: AT-119820CA
    Price $14,000
    Mileage 133,000
    Body Style Sedan
    Exterior Color Black
    Interior Color Black
    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

Notice the title is "Rebuilt". Obviously very high for a rebuilt title right?
    If the price was negotiable, would you consider it?

Here is another one for you:

seems a bit high for the mileage. thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomVT View Post
    great thread idea. I just joined and posted my WTB but have found a few classified and I would like to know what you all think:

Primary Information about this vehicle:

AT Car ID: AT-119820CA
    Price $14,000
    Mileage 133,000
    Body Style Sedan
    Exterior Color Black
    Interior Color Black

Notice the title is "Rebuilt". Obviously very high for a rebuilt title right?
    If the price was negotiable, would you consider it?
    I wouldn't pay that much for 133,000 miles even if the car did not have a rebuilt title. There are too many good deals out there without having to deal with the rebuilt title.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomVT View Post
    Here is another one for you:

seems a bit high for the mileage. thoughts?
    The east coast tends to have higher prices. That's a more reasonable price -- as compared to the rebuilt title car you were also looking at -- but I think you can do better.

My suggestion? Hang out on this forum. Monitor the classifieds section. We're always looking for good deals. We post them there. If you're patient, you'll find better deals.

Page 9 of 126 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast