Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    I'd have to agree, the one I just bought is white with gray, the contrast is maybe a little better than red/gray, but I still intend to replace with black asap!

The car is mine... I wish I could provide a long list of recent maintenance to show how i've "cared for it" but I really have not had to do anything in my year of ownership. The FCAB's were replaced last May before I bought the car. The tires are Michelin Pilot SS on all but one tire (which can be replaced) with approximately 5-6/32 tread remaining. In the last year I've had an oil service and received and said the car will only need some drive belts. We all know dealerships will find things to work on. I took the car to an independent shop in the area for a second opinion and heard the same. I am considering doing this myself as the shops are asking ~300 which seems excessive. I may try it myself and am open to hearing what you guys think.. Everything else is good. There is no drama with the car. When I had it inspected after purchasing it the shop told me the seller will require top dollar. I have enjoyed the car immensely and don't really want to sell it. Physically it is not perfect but certainly good. I actually prefer non-black interiors and though grey would not be my first choice, it works in my opinion. All a matter of taste I guess. Anyhow, I'm open to suggestions as I'm trying to sell it but trying not too at the same time : ).

J.

GLWS man!

BMW CCA # 510252

GLWS.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I really, really don't get the hate that grey leather interiors get.

Sure, it's not as nice as NB or Tan, or Alcantara, but it's far more interesting than black. It goes with IR, it goes with AW, the blacks, dark grey and silver.

I'd much rather have an IR over grey leather than black ... but maybe that's just because I live in the SW, where black leather just seems like a miserable heat sink ...

In any case, GLWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Dearg-due View Post
    I really, really don't get the hate that grey leather interiors get.

Sure, it's not as nice as NB or Tan, or Alcantara, but it's far more interesting than black. It goes with IR, it goes with AW, the blacks, dark grey and silver.

I'd much rather have an IR over grey leather than black ... but maybe that's just because I live in the SW, where black leather just seems like a miserable heat sink ...

In any case, GLWS!
    Ehh..It's all personal preference. It's not so much "hating" on it as much as it just wouldn't be something I'd spend my money on. I could understand living in the SW and enjoying that interior as in a practical sense it is a good in between tan and black and all. It just doesn't look right on the Imola, there's a clash between the two that I see when I look at it and it's something I believe I'd see EVERY time I opened the door to that car, hence why even if the car is really nice I wouldn't want it (I'm speaking to cars in general new/used/etc; colors play a massive role to some and do not to others, I'm one of the former).

But yeah, we all have different takes on many things in life and the color palette for ZHP's is definitely made up of plenty choices.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

The grey looks good with Mystic Blue.

BMW CCA # 510252

I am really thinking about this. Miss my ZHP baaad. Need another back in my life...

Its funny because everyone wants dove gray on LSB.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    In the market for an E90 M3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12