Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Yeah you had me all excited when you said your car had that feature. lol
    Sorry, didn't mean to elude to that. Jon noted I didn't have the side-view cameras and I was just replying those were part of the Technology Package along with HUD & High Beam Assistant - shoulda said Automatic High Beams! It's an easy package to spot on the X5 as the side-view cameras sit right on top of the front reflector so it's easy to see mine doesn't have this package.

Quote Originally Posted by wsmeyer View Post
    corrected.
    True...though I did drive the new F15 X35d and was quite impressed. Tons of power and the Adaptive Drive really ties that thing down to the road.

Jeff
    E90 M3
    F15 X5 50i M Sport
    Former ZHP owner

Nice pickup, I like the combo

Congrats on the pick up jiggz.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Great purchase
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

That's nearly exactly what my better half wants. Wouldn't need the 3rd row. Congrats!

--Marcus

- 2021 Tesla Model Y LR-AWD '21-
    - 2014 CPO i01 BEV Capparis White Tera World, '17-'20
    - 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-'18 R.I.P
    - 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
    - 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15

Quote Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
    Great purchase
    Thanks Stuart. I love your X5M!

Quote Originally Posted by Imola.ZHP View Post
    That's nearly exactly what my better half wants. Wouldn't need the 3rd row. Congrats!

--Marcus
    Thats good news for you if you end up looking for one. 3rd row is a pain in the neck to find, especially in conjunction with other desired packages/options. That option is the lone reason our search took so long.

Jeff
    E90 M3
    F15 X5 50i M Sport
    Former ZHP owner

So, now that we too are in the X5, I can say one thing about the "High Beam Assistant"... It is now turned off completely. I haven't even used the high beams since we picked up our X, but I've gotten two warnings on the screen that the sensor is having a hard time, so it turned off the assistance feature. Hell, one time it was during the day and the lights weren't even on... Its a weird option, not sure I'll ever use it.

Glad you're loving your X though, we are starting to enjoy ours as well. The gas mileage is atrocious, but its all good, like William said, you can't enjoy them if you're worried about economy...

I love the addition of the M wheel... Those paddles are much cooler looking than the standard M Sport ones!
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Nice car, man.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    So, now that we too are in the X5, I can say one thing about the "High Beam Assistant"... It is now turned off completely. I haven't even used the high beams since we picked up our X, but I've gotten two warnings on the screen that the sensor is having a hard time, so it turned off the assistance feature. Hell, one time it was during the day and the lights weren't even on... Its a weird option, not sure I'll ever use it.

Glad you're loving your X though, we are starting to enjoy ours as well. The gas mileage is atrocious, but its all good, like William said, you can't enjoy them if you're worried about economy...

I love the addition of the M wheel... Those paddles are much cooler looking than the standard M Sport ones!
    Good input on High Beam Assistant…or Automatic High Beams (seen it referenced as both on the E70). With xenon headlights I can't imagine needing high beams at all, at least where I live? Both my E46's going back to 2003 had xenons and I never used the high beams.

Totally agreed on gas mileage Jon. Ugh…my goodness I knew full well it would be bad but even then it's still surprised me a bit. I swear just a trip to the grocery store and I can see the needle has moved. You're MPG might even be a little worse than mine

Gonna do an intro thread for your new rig?

Jeff
    E90 M3
    F15 X5 50i M Sport
    Former ZHP owner

Quote Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
    Thats good news for you if you end up looking for one. 3rd row is a pain in the neck to find, especially in conjunction with other desired packages/options. That option is the lone reason our search took so long.
    Good to know! Hopefully next year we'll be in the market for one.

--Marcus

- 2021 Tesla Model Y LR-AWD '21-
    - 2014 CPO i01 BEV Capparis White Tera World, '17-'20
    - 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-'18 R.I.P
    - 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
    - 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast