Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thank you again guys. I test drove another 135i this weekend but this time it was a manua and oh man that car is a blast to drive but I can see myself getting in a lot of trouble. Especially in the Seattle area due to the high number of state troopers littering what few highways we have. $29000 is out of my range at the moment as well. Waiting for the right ZHP to come along when I'm good and ready is probably the wisest thing to do. In the mean time I'll save lots of money and drool over your guys' rides. :P

Welcome from a fellow Seattle-based new guy! I just bought my new-to-me ZHP a few months back and it's been fantastic so far. I agree with what's been said, that the ZHP is a terrific daily driver. It's not a rocket (in fact it's kinda slow by today's standards) but it's a great driver. I started cackling maniacally the first time I hit an on-ramp after leaving the office.

ZHPs pop up on the Seattle Craigslist pretty regularly. Some are pretty ratty but there are plenty of nice ones. If you're willing to take your time you can find a keeper. I don't know if this trend extends broader than Seattle, but the coupes seem to sell for a little cheaper than the sedans. Auto cars are definitely cheaper if you're into that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123