Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I had the FX-R conversion done by LightWerkz too. Totaly painless and the results are awesome and I haven't even aimed them yet... That was 8 months ago
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I aligned mine last night, less than 5 minutes and made a difference. Simple to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
    I aligned mine last night, less than 5 minutes and made a difference. Simple to do.
    What method did you use?
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    What method did you use?
    Don't you align headlights modified by LightWerks the same way you align OEM headlights?

Lightwerkz will email you instructions on how to adjust them. Using the stock adjustment knobs, all you do is park your car 25 feet from a big wall or garage door, on level ground, and turn your lights on. Using the left side of the beam as the measuring guide. The left side should be 2 inches lower than the center of the beam at 25 feet. So the center of the beam at 25 feet should be 30 inches and the left side should be 28 inches. Then, just line up the right side with the left. For lateral it says that the drivers side edge should be 95 degrees. I took this to mean 5 degrees left of the driver's side fender so that it doesn't blind on coming traffic. The passenger side should be spaced 2-3 feet right of the passenger side fender so that road signs are illuminated. Then take the car for a night test drive and tweak the adjustments from there.
    This is an abbreviated explanation; contact lightwerkz and they will send you the procedure with pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Don't you align headlights modified by LightWerks the same way you align OEM headlights?
    I thought so as well.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234