Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Your Quaifed E92 would be perfect. Nothing wrong with the ZHP...I just know you're keeping the miles down.

-T
    Massive understatement. It's as though he's allergic to driving or something.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I'll make sure to tell my buddy that you guys like his picture. I'm not sure what camera he uses but I'll find out. He's been taking pictures as a hobby for at least 6 years and has gotten pretty good at it. www.camera-car.com

Lol @ Dane. I wish that lean was the camera's fault.

Beautiful e36 shadowpuck. Too bad @ the e92.. they're nice cars, if they didn't have the damn HPFP issue.

No track/autocross pics of the ZHP yet, since the season hasn't really started in WI yet, but here's a few from previous years -

Great lookin pics Smitty!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Smitty, will you be at the Milwaukee SCCA Autocross on the 17th? Look for my car (the one pictured on the alignment rack) and come say hi!

Nope, FVSCC is hosting one at WIR in Kaukauna on the 17th. I might head down to Milwaukee or Madison for one or two later this summer... depends on the work schedule for the cottage up north. We'll see!

Here's a video from October of last year. Last run of the last event of the year. Accidentally exported in widescreen oops.

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

Nice!!! I've done AutoX but I have never done timed runs. So I have a question to ask the experienced AutoXer's. In my advanced driver training I was always told to stay as consistence as I can with brakes and throttle. A quick run is completely smooth when I'm the passenger of a car driven by a professional race car driver as they say being hard on steering, throttle, braking can unbalance the chassis and aid in losing valuable traction. But seeing some AutoX setups I have to wonder if being smooth would slow timing because it seems you need to man handle the car to make the car go and slowdown.

Master C got a great timing according to the announcer at the end of his lap...maybe I need to be in the car to feel it....I just don't want to feel like throwing up!! LOL Being rough with a car is fun though! There are times where I have totally lost a corner so I turn into a bull in a China cabinet and at least go down in complete style rather than grace. It sure lets out the stress!! :D
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

No pics of the new car yet on the course. Here is a very old one of my last car in what looks like a test and tune since I'm rocking it with the windows up and no numbers on.

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Nice!!! I've done AutoX but I have never done timed runs. So I have a question to ask the experienced AutoXer's. In my advanced driver training I was always told to stay as consistence as I can with brakes and throttle. A quick run is completely smooth when I'm the passenger of a car driven by a professional race car driver as they say being hard on steering, throttle, braking can unbalance the chassis and aid in losing valuable traction. But seeing some AutoX setups I have to wonder if being smooth would slow timing because it seems you need to man handle the car to make the car go and slowdown.

Master C got a great timing according to the announcer at the end of his lap...maybe I need to be in the car to feel it....I just don't want to feel like throwing up!! LOL Being rough with a car is fun though! There are times where I have totally lost a corner so I turn into a bull in a China cabinet and at least go down in complete style rather than grace. It sure lets out the stress!! :D
    It was my best run of the day, I think I ended up in 5th of 12 in my class? But, I have to admit, I would have been faster if I had been smoother. It's very tempting to just go throw the car around but it truly isn't the quickest way. As an example, my grandfather and uncle went to NJMP last year. They both drove the same car. My grandfather is very smooth, shifts around 7800, but looks slower. My uncle isn't as smooth, shifts at 8500, but looks faster. In the end, my grandfather's best was a 1:31 and my uncle's was a 1:33. Even though my Uncle looked faster, he was slower. The perfect combination is being smooth while pushing the car as far as you can without upsetting it too much. What really makes you faster is having a good line; something that takes time and practice and is different for every course. Excessive braking, steering, and accelerating will throw the car's balance off and slow you down. But it sure is fun!

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast