Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post

I'm not a huge fan of red on red interior. I think Natural Brown or a Cinnamon leather is a great look on Imola Red. But do what you think looks good.
    +1

I vote for natural brown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    I don't visit often, but if it means seeing the fabrication of your mirrors and I'm sure awesome interior I'd go out there!
    I'd rather come to you... it sucks here. lol
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I looked for a long time to find a complete interior for my son's Orient Blue car. Some knuckle head here beat me to one in PA by a matter of minutes ...I bought door cards and rear seats from another member here and bought NB coupe seats from an e46f member. I have not installed the front seats yet as I still need to do the carpet, dash, and other tan trim parts and am intimidated by the dash (and a tad bit of a lazy procrastinator!) The re-wrap might be a good option if you know/trust the shop. One other option for front are these: http://www.autoberry.com/bmw/3-serie...overs-3-series , though I've never seen a review, etc. GL with your search.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Some knuckle head here beat me to one in PA by a matter of minutes ...
    I would say I'm sorry, but... I'd be lying.
    A few minutes; man that's close. I got supremely lucky being the first to see and react to that post.

The dash and carpet aren't too bad. If you want help, let me know and I'll help you with that.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I would say I'm sorry, but... I'd be lying.
    A few minutes; man that's close. I got supremely lucky being the first to see and react to that post.

The dash and carpet aren't too bad. If you want help, let me know and I'll help you with that.
    No hard feelings...

I may take you up on that--in the Spring!

You boys and your Natural Brown obsessions...

Oh wait, that includes me.

Name:  DSC_0983.JPG
Views: 389
Size:  1.55 MB

-Brettski

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I'd rather come to you... it sucks here. lol
    Sure just let me know should you ever be coming into my area, I live on Long Island (like 30-40 minutes away from Manhattan with decent traffic)
    It would be a nice drive with the weather these days, I can feel the pressure mounting since I know all the imperfections on my car lol

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I looked for a long time to find a complete interior for my son's Orient Blue car. Some knuckle head here beat me to one in PA by a matter of minutes ...I bought door cards and rear seats from another member here and bought NB coupe seats from an e46f member. I have not installed the front seats yet as I still need to do the carpet, dash, and other tan trim parts and am intimidated by the dash (and a tad bit of a lazy procrastinator!) The re-wrap might be a good option if you know/trust the shop. One other option for front are these: http://www.autoberry.com/bmw/3-serie...overs-3-series , though I've never seen a review, etc. GL with your search.
    Thank you! Ive seen these and it looks kindve cool, the carpet and dash are actually so easy to remove its scary, with the seats removed it took me and my brother all of 45 minutes to remove the dash and carpet (simultaneously) and documenting what nuts and bolts went where.

Take him up on the offer, trust me! It's a fun change, I gave my brother my full black sport interior with heated seats and interior ZHP trim for his S54 sedan, he went from Beige to black in less than 3 days, just the ABC Pillars and headliner are left to be done, its easy

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    You boys and your Natural Brown obsessions...

Oh wait, that includes me.

Name:  DSC_0983.JPG
Views: 389
Size:  1.55 MB
    My GOD does that look gorgeous, okays so everyone its decided im doing Natural brown or Cinnamon, does anyone know how to start on poll on this forum, I'm 100% doing this lol
    Thanks for the photo, and is that silver cubed? Ive always wanted silver cubed but black cubed is reminiscent of Carbon Fiber so its just perfect lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast