Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 74 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gr330zhp View Post
    Ohhh, no, I know how it comes off, I have done it on my other cars. How did you blacken it out. THat's what I want
    It was purchased blackened. You can get it from a couple of places that sell it, but you can get black numbering available pre-colored.

Also the white E30 has the same plates as you
    SWEEEEEEET! That's where I remember it from!
    When I was choosing my plate, for some reason those letters got stuck in my mind and what bugged the hell out of me was that I didn't remember why, or where I saw it. So, I chose it because it got stuck in my head. Seeing that picture now, I now remember where! He's a member on NewEngE30.com, a forum I used to participate in.

Daaaaaamn... I need to get a hold of him and let em' know that there's a CT version of his plate. lol
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    It was purchased blackened. You can get it from a couple of places that sell it, but you can get black numbering available pre-colored.

SWEEEEEEET! That's where I remember it from!
    When I was choosing my plate, for some reason those letters got stuck in my mind and what bugged the hell out of me was that I didn't remember why, or where I saw it. So, I chose it because it got stuck in my head. Seeing that picture now, I now remember where! He's a member on NewEngE30.com, a forum I used to participate in.

Daaaaaamn... I need to get a hold of him and let em' know that there's a CT version of his plate. lol
    Yeah thats a well known BMW in the New England area! Its pretty amazing, I have seen it at a few shows

Euro tray and new sunroof pull shade install sat.

New fogs...installed sat.

Received wheel lacquer and wheel cleaner thinner.

Car almost has all "by design" pieces again. Woot! My passenger side fog is only held in by the frame. Damn. Fixed 2 things, found one thing that needs fixed. Slowly moving forward to save this car.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by gr330zhp View Post
    Yeah thats a well known BMW in the New England area! Its pretty amazing, I have seen it at a few shows
    Sent him a PM on that site. His last activity was a few weeks ago, so who knows if he'll get it. But, gave him the heads up.
    Thanks for the pic Stathi!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Sent him a PM on that site. His last activity was a few weeks ago, so who knows if he'll get it. But, gave him the heads up.
    No problem. Glad I could help

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Euro tray and new sunroof pull shade install sat.

New fogs...installed sat.

Received wheel lacquer and wheel cleaner thinner.

Car almost has all "by design" pieces again. Woot! My passenger side fog is only held in by the frame. Damn. Fixed 2 things, found one thing that needs fixed. Slowly moving forward to save this car.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Sounds like some good work buddy. By design pieces? Were you "missing" some?

Did the fog get hit?

Save this car? You make it sound like the car is dying. Looks good to me over here

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post
    Sounds like some good work buddy. By design pieces? Were you "missing" some?

Did the fog get hit?

Save this car? You make it sound like the car is dying. Looks good to me over here
    I had a fog bulb out.....and when replacing noted the fog light is only being held in with the frame. I need a screw...lol.

I have replaced so many oem pieces....its boggling......exterior trim.....interior trim (both A pillars/sunshade, etc).......engine repairs. When you come to the meet.....I will show you my tool box drawer dedicated to the receipts for this car...lol.

Still have one dent to get removed, then spring paint correction. Car didn't come with 135's >> FTL.

I wouldn't have had as much fun if the car would have been perfect though....

Dude...I saved this car..hehe
    Last edited by danewilson77; 04-14-2011 at 03:40 AM.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

A true hero

Sent using alien technology and Tapatalk
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

He's a friend of mine on Facebook. He just posted about you and him having the same plate.
    "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

2009 Horizon Blue Mini R56 Cooper S 6spd
    2012 Pepper White Mini R56 "Justa" Cooper 6spd
    On the hunt for an e30, z3, or 318ti...

Oh snap! They finally get delivered tomorrow: 1Z17VV580393190710

I really have no idea what I am doing

Page 74 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast