Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ordered everything already, along with a few parts not related to cooling was about $650 from fcpeuro. Should arrive in the next few days, and then have to schedule a work day. yay (with as little enthusiasm as I could muster).

Welcome! Nice to see you here from Rev. Great find and Congrats!

Welcome to the family.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

RC, did the FCP kit include radiator? I plan to do this in a week or so and was leaning to the Bav Auto kit as it has everything, including belts and idlers. my car has 69,000 K. Plan to do the cooling one time.

Thanks Ed

I'm just catching up after spending a week underwater from my sub ride. Looks like you got yourself a fine Imola mistress! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Edo View Post
    RC, did the FCP kit include radiator? I plan to do this in a week or so and was leaning to the Bav Auto kit as it has everything, including belts and idlers. my car has 69,000 K. Plan to do the cooling one time.

Thanks Ed
    Ed, email me and I will forward the info.

rcwells200269@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I'm just catching up after spending a week underwater from my sub ride. Looks like you got yourself a fine Imola mistress! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
    Thanks bud. I'm pleased with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Edo View Post

Thanks Ed
    Ed,

Bobby wanted me to answer your question since I put the order together for him. I didn't order a kit put together by FCP...I chose what is pretty much an all-encompassing cooling system kit by picking the parts individually off of their website. I believe I chose the Behr radiator for around $137.

I just prefer to pick and choose the components needed, as I might like a different manufacturer for one part than what the vendor includes. Also, sometimes those kits either include some items that might not really be necessary for everyone, and likewise might leave out a part that I feel is important.

Speaking of Bav Auto...I used to order from them years ago with good results. In fact, I just went to their site to help Bobby find some embroidered floor mats. Good grief that website is atrocious and hasn't changed in over a decade. To some it might not matter, but to me FCP's site is so much more informative and easier to use.
    Eric Giles
    '05 330i ZHP Imola Red/Gray Leather 6sp swap
    '05 330i ZHP Titanium Silver/Black Leather
    '87 325is Delphin Gray/Black Leather 5sp plastic bumper swap

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Thanks to both Eric and Bobby. LMFAO about website. My funny story is I called to ask about the kit (BAv Auto) and the sales associate said he would not replace anything till it failed. No the best advise I have heard. I come from a maintenance background and PM's are key in the packaging world. Downtime is easily measured in hundreds of dollars per hour.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234