Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Right now I'm in the middle of an oil pan gasket which has snowballed into a lot of other upgrades due to the "while I'm in there" philosophy.
    Ultimately, I'll be installing some kind of FI. The SB isn't needed for FI, especially if that happens to be a turbo.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Haha that's quite the jump. A gasket to FI?

FI is down the road. Could be 6 months to a year. I'm just doing a lot of prep for that
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Thanks Charlie

So back to the SB and sport button...I'll include shipping now...
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    FI is down the road. Could be 6 months to a year. I'm just doing a lot of prep for that
    Gotcha, I interpreted that as you under there doing the work and just thought "might as well do FI while I'm in here." Seemed comical. This much makes more sense.

Nice! I've heard great things about the SBers. Gotta get around to that someday after I save all my pennies...

I just spent all of my pennies...
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I just spent all of my pennies...
    I can relate...

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Do you still have it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast