Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Congrats to everyone who got the muffler! And remember, take that resonator out!
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

I really like the look and feel of this thing!

SC

2004 ZHP Vert - Titanium Silver 6MT
    BMW CCA Rocky Mountain Chapter #504522
    ZHP Replacement: 2012 E93 M3 * Daily Driver: 2007 Hummer H3 Adventure * Wife-mobile: 2016 VW Touareg Exec

Quote Originally Posted by FL116 View Post
    Congrats to everyone who got the muffler! And remember, take that resonator out!
    ...and the first resonator ...and the catted headers

04' Sapphire Black 330ci ZHP 6MT | Hyper Silver ARC-8s | Vibrant Performance Exhaust w/ Straight Pipes (both resonators removed) | 3.46 Diff | AKG Polyurethane Diff Bushings | Coby Wheel - Shift Boot - E-Brake Boot - E-Brake Handle - Alcantara Door Pads | Koni FSD's w/ Eibach Springs | CDV Delete w/ Steel Braided Clutch Line | Michelin PSS
    Luca

I'm interested to hear what this will sound like... My headers through the stock ZHP exhaust sound really good but just a tad too quiet
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Joining the club

Name:  muffler.JPG
Views: 417
Size:  35.0 KB

Woot!! So Luca decided that he is selling his ZHP to get into an M..... shoot the headers will be no more. He offered on sell them to me, but I can't buy them, so it's up to someone else lol
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

How much for the headers????

Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    How much for the headers????
    $150 shipped

04' Sapphire Black 330ci ZHP 6MT | Hyper Silver ARC-8s | Vibrant Performance Exhaust w/ Straight Pipes (both resonators removed) | 3.46 Diff | AKG Polyurethane Diff Bushings | Coby Wheel - Shift Boot - E-Brake Boot - E-Brake Handle - Alcantara Door Pads | Koni FSD's w/ Eibach Springs | CDV Delete w/ Steel Braided Clutch Line | Michelin PSS
    Luca

PM incoming!

Thought I'd come back and update the thread. As a couple of you know, I made a mistake and ended up with something I really disliked. A local trusted shop that does work on BMW's steered me toward a "cherry bomb" style resonator. It sounded horrible. It wasn't the overall volume I hated, but the character of the sound. It sounded "pipey" - like when pick up a cardboard tube and imitate a Honda through it. So, I ordered a Vibrant, which is what I should have done in the first place.

Fast forward a couple of weeks. I finally got the car into a local "Master Muffler". I went with them because they were conveniently located, because the owner was cool and actually works on the cars, I saw "keeper" types of cars in the shop, and because the shop was neat and clean. So, I dropped it off yesterday morning and picked it up about three hours later. Wow, what a difference. I can't say how much louder than stock it is because it's been a few months since I had the stock muffler on, but it sounds really great. Very happy.

I also love the look. The black outlets looks great with the ZHP diffuser and Shadowline trim.

Win!

Thanks for the help and heads-up on the Vibrant!!!

Cheers,
    SC

Name:  IMG_6256.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  336.0 KB

Name:  IMG_6260.JPG
Views: 441
Size:  262.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2004 ZHP Vert - Titanium Silver 6MT
    BMW CCA Rocky Mountain Chapter #504522
    ZHP Replacement: 2012 E93 M3 * Daily Driver: 2007 Hummer H3 Adventure * Wife-mobile: 2016 VW Touareg Exec

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast