Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
Actually, my homework showed they were totally worth it. KBB value for my car here is over $24k.

I see what you're saying by way of comparison- when I bought my ZHP, there were plenty of newer e90's on the lot for less than my car- but (and not trying to be a prick here) they're e90's. For me $18k for an e90 wouldn't be worth it. Never cared for the Banglemobiles personally.

That being said, I'm glad you found a great low mileage car at a great price. For me, though, paying a premium for a ZHP was well worth it.
agreed. paying a little more for what you want is something i have done many times. had i found a imola/nat. brown zhp sedan with 50-55k miles super clean and nicely optioned, i would have paid as much as $19 without a thought 'cause that is awesomeness!
i dont think i would have bought any other e90. but with these miles, the Mtech kit which changes the look dramatically and heavy options as well as local previous owner, i couldnt resist. you have to remember i am coming out of a 08 e60 535i 6spd rwd with almost every option! this car is WAY above my pay-grade with a $67k msrp but working at a BMW dealer had its perks! i was paying $225 a month for my 24mo. lease!!!!!!!!!!! downside, with all those options and comfort and convenience, it was hard to be happy with anything(spoiled brat, i know) let alone pay too much $$ for an e46 which is somewhat antiquated option technology(not nescesarilly a bad thing). the e90 was as close as i could get within my budget. hope that makes a little sense?