Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Still somewhat new phone interface question

Guys, still somewhat new after buying my 04 330ci in the spring. I am trying to connect my I Phone 5 using the head phone jack to the business CD. I bought the cable, connected, but cannot get the phone to play. Searched both here and U tube to see what the problem may be.

Any ideas? My apologies if the answer is buried in on of the threads.

thanks Ed

Never mind, changed to Aux setting and we now have sound. Very happy for a $10.00 connector.

Glad you figured it out. I really like my BT connector. Recently upgraded to one that does phone calls too.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic

Now that I figured that out, I got stumped putting the car cover on. Specifically, how do I fold the damn mirrors? The don't fold and I can't tell if they are power folding. The mirror switch does not have the extra button. I have memory seats and the pass mirror tilts down when in reverse. The owners manual has nothing on this. Car is an 04 coupe.

Ed

They don't fold perfectly horizontally in. You have to do sort of an upward twisting motion, like so:

Name:  IMG_0950.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  88.3 KB

Thanks Ill give that a try next time I go to my Dads where it is stored. I am fortunate that he has an extra bay. No snow for this car. And, without snow tires, it gets loose even in the rain.

I got the mirrors fold up and in today. Thanks for the tip. Battery tender, Stabil and a cover and we are good for a few months.