Quote Originally Posted by terraphantm View Post
Is your DSC module from an M3 or from the 330i? If it's from the 330, you'll have to access it with the *EV53 code.

For PASoft, for some reason it's a bit buggy when accessing M3 clusters. If you go into the EEPROM to change the coding index to 08 (change the value at 0x317 from 24 to 08), then the coding submenu should work. If you leave the eeprom like that, you'll have to change the VO back to *EV53 to access it (but the cluster will be coded with 330i settings rather than M3 settings, so you may have to make other edits where relevant).

Cluster will not sync the mileage unless its mileage is zero and VIN mathces the LCM. DME VIN doesn't matter.
as always i look forward to and appreciate the help.

th part for the MK60 is resolved. now I know that i i have my modules set to VO BL93 and if i want to code the MK60, i need to change back to VO EV53.

now for the cluster, i loaded up PASoft and have the 24H cluster in. I read the EEPROM Hex and it displays a bunch of binary info in the PASoft display. i lok down the left column and see may values that have the structure 0x000 and i look specifically for 0x318 and it does not exist. then i try searching with the binoculars button and try an ASCII search for 0x318 and also a hex search for 0x318 but can not find it.

I must be mis understanding or mis interpreting things I apologize